MCHENRY, Ill. — Brake Parts Inc. (BPI) has restructured its Raybestos-branded products into three lines: Element 3; Raybestos R-Line; and Specialty.
The new product lines were showcased at the Raybestos booth during the recent Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX).
According to Kristin Grons, marketing manager for Brake Parts Inc (BPI), each line is packaged in distinctive boxes to help technicians manage inventories and select the right brake parts for each job.
BPI said the three product categories allow:
- Straight-forward inventory that is easier to manage;
- Simple product families that work together easily;
- Increased sales by selling the complete braking system; and
- Kits for top applications.
"Customers get the same great products in easy-to-understand family packaging, with no part number changes," Ms. Grons said.
The lines are:
- Element3: Premium line. The Raybestos Element3 line offers enhanced and upgraded product features that BPI said provide increased performance and a longer life. The line includes components for complete braking coverage, including automotive brake pads, coated rotors, new plated brake calipers, shoes and hydraulics.
- R-Line: Every day driving. The Raybestos R-Line features brake pads, reman plated brake calipers, professional grade rotors and hub bearing assemblies for a complete brake job. This represents a family of products for every day driving.
- Specialty Friction and Rotors: Critical target categories. This line covers niche market needs, delivering stopping power in extreme-use situations, including disc pads and rotors with application-specific formulas and full coverage of critical target categories such as police, school bus, truck and medium duty, performance and European
More information is available at Raybestos.com.