NORCROSS, Ga. — Mighty Distributing System of America Inc. is offering consumers rebates on selected Mighty aftermarket products that can save consumers as much as $130.
The annual Fall Consumer Rebate Program, which runs through November, focuses on the four basics of preventative maintenance: cleaning, starting, stopping and seeing.
According to Mighty, rebate checks are made payable to the original servicing retailer and mailed to the consumer. The consumer gets full value of the rebate at their next service and/or purchase from the same retailer, when used within 120 days of the issue date on the check.
The rebates, and the amount, include:
- VS7 fuel system service, $15;
- VS7 oil system service $15;
- VS7 transmission service, $15;
- Brake pad replacement, $15 per axle;
- Brake rotor replacement, $5 per rotor'
- Battery replacement, $20'
- Aero or Visao wiper blade replacement, $10;
- Conventional wiper blade replacement, $5; and
- Rear wiper blade replacement, $5.
Mighty President and CEO Ken Voelker said the promotions "are one more way Mighty continues to provide exceptional support to our franchise partners and they, in turn, to their customers to help grow their businesses. Our rebate promotions are also a great way to encourage consumers to properly maintain their vehicles for their safety and comfort."
For more information, click here.