BOUCHERVILLE, Quebec — Point S Canada has grown its presence in the nation's Atlantic Provinces with the addition of eight independent tire and auto service businesses in New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island to the Point S network.
The new Point S affiliates — which expand the group's presence in the Atlantic Provinces to a dozen locations — are:
- F.J. Lafrance Ltd., Saint-André, New Brunswick;
- Tulk Tire & Towing Services, Mount Pearl, Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Brudenell Tire Centre, Montague, Prince Edward Island;
- Bengers Automotive, Grand Falls, Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Spaniard's Bay Thruway, Spaniard's Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Wrench 'n' Rubber Auto, Amherst, Nova Scotia;
- Double D Maintenance, Windsor, Nova Scotia; and
- O'Leary Tire Centre, Unionvale, Prince Edward Island.
Each of the new stores will benefit from a transactional site, a strong advertising presence, and a vast selection of tire programs, mechanic services, and specialized products, among other Point S advantages.
Offering both regular and commercial tire and mechanic services, all eight stores will undergo their transformation in the coming year, Point S said.
"Folks in the Atlantic provinces can now look forward to a stress-free experience when they bring their cars in for a tune-up," Bruno Leclair, president and CEO of Point S Canada, said.