STEVENSVILLE, Md. — Heavy-duty vehicle lift manufacturer Stertil-Koni USA Inc. is marking National Lift Week this week by offering product demonstrations, educational sessions and discounts.
As sponsor of the fifth annual National Lift Week, which runs through Oct. 13, Stertil-Koni distributors across North America are hosting a range of activities, including:
- Mobile Column Monday: communicating the benefits of portable lifting columns;
- Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts;
- Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the characteristics and safety attributes associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems;
- Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in "green" vehicle lifts;
- Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and
- Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification via ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) and its Lift Inspector Certification program, coupled with the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
"It is an honor to once again sponsor National Lift Week and showcase the latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, environmental stewardship, and ongoing performance," Stertil-Koni President Jean DellAmore said.
"The week-long event is a powerful and sustained way to further raise awareness about best-practices in vehicle lifting and reinforce core messages about safety."
For more information, visit stertil-koni.com.