NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Hankook Tire America Corp. is offering consumers the chance to save up to $100 on the purchase of qualifying tires from seven of the tire maker's most popular passenger and light truck lines.
Dubbed Great Catch, the baseball-themed promotion gives consumers who purchase four qualifying tires from an authorized Hankook dealer between March 5 and April 6 the option for a mail-in rebate worth $50, $80 or $100, depending on tire model.
This the eighth year Hankook has run the Great Catch promotion, which ties into Major League Baseball's opening day.
Qualifying tires and their respective rebate offers are:
- Ventus V12 evo2 ultra-high-performance summer tire ($100 rebate);
- Ventus S1 evo2 SUV premium SUV performance tire ($100 rebate);
- Dynapro HP2 all-season light truck/SUV/crossover touring tire ($100 rebate);
- Ventus S1 noble2 UHP tire ($80 rebate);
- Kinergy PT low rolling resistance passenger tire ($50 rebate);
- Dynapro HT all-season light truck/SUV/van tire ($50 rebate); and
- Optimo H727 premium all-season touring tire ($50 rebate).
"Spring is one of the best times of year to enjoy the road, and the Great Catch rebate makes sure drivers can prepare for their travels by saving money on our state-of-the-art tires," Wes Boling, public relations manager, said.
Customers can visit hankooktirerebates.com to submit their rebate offer to learn more about the Great Catch promotion.