NORTH CANTON, Ohio — Timken Co., a manufacturer of wheel bearings for the commercial vehicle industry, has created additional "Tricks of the Trade" training videos for service technicians.
The videos, aimed at guiding technicians through steps for servicing commercial wheel bearings, include:
- "Timken Tricks of the Trade – Installing a Timken Premium Wheel Seal" — demonstrates how to properly install a Timken Premium Seal on a commercial vehicle wheel end;
- "Timken Tricks of the Trade – Installing a Timken Set-Right Bearing" — reviews the proper installation of a Set-Right bearing on a commercial vehicle wheel end;
- "Timken Tricks of the Trade – Adjusting Wheel Bearings" — shows proper adjustment procedures of wheel bearings on commercial vehicle wheel ends;
- "Timken Tricks of the Trade – Tips for Removing Cups from Wheel Hubs" — provides tips for removing cups from commercial vehicle aluminum wheel hubs; and
- "Timken Tricks of the Trade – Programming a Hub Odometer" — provides a step-by-step process for programing hub odometers.
All "Timken Tricks of the Trade" videos are available on Timken's YouTube channel Tricks of the Trade playlist.
Additional training resources are available at Timken.com/techtips.