STAUNTON, Va. — Federated Auto Parts Inc. is accepting nominations for its Federated Shop of the Year award.
Shops can nominate themselves or be nominated by others. They will be evaluated based on several criteria, including shop accomplishments, quality workmanship, certification and training of technicians and community involvement.
Nominations must be received by Jan. 26 to be eligible.
"We are always impressed with the caliber of shops nominated for Federated Shop of the Year," said John Marcum, director of marketing, Federated Auto Parts.
"We have been fortunate to honor so many outstanding shops that work hard every day to provide exceptional service to their customers and give back in their community. They represent our industry well."
Past award recipients include:
- Roy's Autoworks of Howell, Mich;
- American & Import Auto Repair of Johnson City, Tenn;
- Freddie Kish's Complete Car Care Center of Waco, Texas;
- Brighton Auto Service of Brighton, Mich; and
- Weathers Motors Inc. of Media-Lima, Pa.
More information is available at federatedautoparts.com.