BARBERTON, Ohio — JohnDow Industries Inc. has released a video detailing the features and training methods of its DVT Pro-Select TPMS sensor system.
The video highlights the benefits of the sensor system, including:
- 98-percent vehicle coverage for domestic, European and Asian vehicles;
- Wireless programming with no pad or cradles needed to program the sensors;
- Programs with all major TPMS tools from Bartec, Ateq and Snap-on;
- Capability of copying the ID from the old sensor and programming the new DVT Pro-Select Sensor;
- Three-sensor program that is easy to manage and can lower inventory investment;
- Future update technology with new protocols that can be copied onto the DVT Pro-Select sensors without hardware changes; and
- Dual-valve technology providing easy interchange between rubber or metal valve options; and
The Pro-Select system is designed to work with all late model Wireless Auto Locate (WAL)-equipped vehicles.
The video also includes instructions on how to program the new Dynamic DVT Pro-Select sensors.
The video can be viewed here.