MADISON, Ind. — Vehicle Service Group has introduced a Rotary line of professional tire changers that includes leverless, tiltback and swing-arm models.
The five Rotary tire changers include:
- R1150 Leverless — a high-performance, true leverless tire changer to change a wide variety of tires and wheels. The equipment features patented Auto-Touch Function which reduces the risk of marring a wheel or damaging a bead because all contact with the tire and wheel is made on durable, non-abrasive components, the company said. The R1150 can service low-profile and run-flat tires, as well as exotic rims and other specialty jobs. The R1150 can handle a rim capacity range of 10 to 30 inches and a maximum tire width of 15 inches.
- R145 Tiltback — A top-of-the-range model with a double-acting bead breaker cylinder, the R145 Tiltback is designed to work on low-profile and large-sized steel or alloy rims. The equipment features an extra-wide heavy-duty frame; a pneumatically tilting column to prevent rim damage; and a rim clamping capacity range of 10 to 28½ inches and a maximum tire width of 17 inches.
- R145D Tiltback VSC — Featuring an electric motor inverter, the R145D is an automatic tire changer that provides the ability to regulate the table top rotation speed, reducing the stress on the bead to avoid damaging the tire, the company said. Designed for large and wide tires, the R145D is equipped with the Fast Inflation (FI) configuration for tubeless tires.
- R146 Swingarm Pro — Designed for the high-volume tire center, the R146 high-performance model provides the torque necessary for difficult assemblies. The large and reinforced frame adds greater rigidity to the structure and table top, and the gear box is installed between two steel plates to avoid flex during operation, the company said. The extra height of the vertical post and tool shaft allows operation on wheels with a maximum width of 15 inches and a rim clamping capacity range of 10 to 28½ inches.
- R1401 Swingarm Shop — Offered at an entry-level price, the 110-volt single-speed motor provides needed torque and the rigid self-centering chuck with a wide clamping range to handle a variety of tires. The R1401 is equipped with a galvanized, double-operating bead breaker cylinder and is suitable for tires with a maximum width of 12 inches.
For more information, visit www.rotarywheelservice.com or call 800-640-5438.