BOWIE, Md. — Sept. 1 is the deadline for eligible Tire Industry Association (TIA) member companies to cast their votes for the 2017 Board of Directors, TIA said.
Four individuals will be elected this year to serve three-year terms on the board, according to TIA. The nominees are:
- Chris Brown, Florida Tire Supply Inc., Auburndale, Fla.;
- Ernie Caramanico, Amityville Firestone, Amityville, N.Y.;
- Daniel Childers, TCi Tire Centers, Duncan, S.C.;
- Russell Devens, McCarthy Tire Service Co., Wilkes-Barre, Pa.;
- Brad Feeney, TBC Corp., Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.;
- Leslie Hamilton, Jee Wholesale Tire, Houston, Texas;
- Mason Hess, Purcell Tire & Service Center, Tucson, Ariz.;
- Thomas Kirk Huls, TOKAH Inc. d/b/a Big O Tire, Yucca Valley, Calif.;
- Sean Lannoo, Continental Automotive Systems, Allentown, Pa.;
- Gary MacCausland, VIP Tires & Service, Auburn, Maine;
- Brian McGeoghegan, Mohawk Rubber Sales, Hingham, Mass.;
- Lance Meyer, Myers Tire Supply, Akron;
- Mike Pursley, Wegmann Automotive, Murfreesboro, Tenn.; and
- W. Rippetoe, Schrader International, Auburn Hills, Mich.
TIA will announce election results in mid-September and install the new board members Oct. 30, during TIA's Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas.