BETHESDA, Md. — The Auto Care Association (ACA) has elected eight of its members to serve one-year terms on the ACA Executive Committee, effective July 1.
The new officers are:
- Michael Klein, CEO, Las Colinas Investments L.L.C., chairman;
- Mark Finestone, executive vice president, merchandising, AutoZone Inc., vice chairman;
- Todd Hack, vice president, automotive aftermarket, Gates Corp., treasurer;
- Brad Kraft, president and CEO, Hopkins Manufacturing Co., secretary;
- Jim Dykstra, president, Dytech Auto Group, vice president;'
- Roger McCollum, president and CEO, N.A. Williams, vice president;
- Don Reimondo, CEO, HGA Truck Pride, vice president; and
- William Maggs, president, National PRONTO Association, vice president.