Among the passenger vehicle models included in the latest Monroe Quick-Strut coverage expansion are:
- 2005-08 Buick Lacrosse CSX (rear)
- 2006-11 Chevrolet Impala (rear)
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 (2WD, front)
- 2003-11 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor and Taxi
- 1998-2001 Infiniti QX4 and Nissan Pathfinder (4WD, front)
- 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee (2WD/4WD, front)
- 2006-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee (4WD, front)
- 2009-13 Mazda 6 (manual, front)
- 2012-13 Nissan Rogue (2WD and 4WD, front)
- 2014-15 Nissan Rogue Select (2WD and 4WD, front)
- 2009-10 Pontiac Vibe and Toyota Matrix (FWD, rear)
- 2001-03 Toyota Highlander (2WD, rear)
- 2001-03 Toyota Highlander (2WD & 4WD, front)
- 2007-09 Toyota Prius Touring (16-inch wheels, rear)
- 2007-10 Toyota Sienna (AWD and FWD, front)
Each Monroe Quick-Strut assembly includes vehicle-specific coil spring technology, featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE spring design; OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other premium components, the company said.
In addition to the 46 new Monroe Quick-Strut part numbers, Tenneco expanded its Monroe OESpectrum premium shock and strut offering with 12 new part numbers covering a total of more than 2 million passenger vehicles.
Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies and OESpectrum shocks and struts are covered by the brand's "Feel the Difference Guarantee," which enables parts and service providers to promise that their customers will feel a positive difference in ride and handling performance during a 90-day or 1,000 mile/1,600km risk-free trial or receive their money back, including labor of up to $100 (if installed by a professional service provider) and an alignment of up to $80, if applicable.
For more information, visit www.monroe.com.