DIAMOND BAR, Calif. — The Wheel & Tire Council (WTC) of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) has elected six new board members and two incumbents to serve for the 2017-19 term.
The WTC was one of 10 SEMA councils to announce new board members recently.
These volunteer leaders assist in guiding the direction and key initiatives of each group, while giving voice to their niche industry segment, SEMA said.
The new WTC board members are:
- Keith Alinder, technical manager, Wheel Pros L.L.C.;
- Taryn Chmielowicz, director of marketing, Myers Tire Supply;
- Terry Ledwidge, director, new business development, Link Engineering Co.;
- Todd Steen, business development, Jackson Marketing Group;
- Sam Williams, division manager, Falken Tire Corp.;
- Dennis Feldman, Performance Plus Tire & Automotive Superstore
Re-elected to new two-year terms were:
- Tim Dietz, quality manager/technical sales, Standards Testing Labs Inc.; and
- David Insull, director of marketing and procurement, American Tire Distributors Inc.
Joe Findeis, president of Wheel Consultants Inc., continues as WTC chairman. Once his term ends, Gregory Parker of Wegmann Automotive USA will be serving in that capacity.
Tyson Boyer from Dill Air Controls is the new chair-elect. He will become the chairman once Mr. Parker's term expires.
The WTC is dedicated to addressing the challenges facing the custom wheel industry, focusing its efforts on preserving and promoting this vital segment of the specialty equipment market.