WASHINGTON — General Motors L.L.C. (GM) has petitioned the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) for a decision of inconsequential noncompliance in the matter of mismarked wheels on 130,088 SUVs and light trucks from model years 2014-2016.
The vehicles, all built between Aug. 7, 2014, and June 15, 2015, are:
- 2015-2016 Cadillac Escalade:
- 2015-2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV;
- 2015-2016 Cadillac SRX;
- 2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe;
- 2015-2016 GMC Yukon;
- 2015-2016 GMC Yukon XL;
- 2014-2015 GMC Sierra;
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Suburban; and
- 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado.