BETHESDA, Md. (Jan. 19, 2017) — The Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) of the Auto Care Association (ACA) will host its second annual YANG Leadership Conference May 5-6 in San Antonio.
The conference, which will take place in conjunction with the ACA's Spring Leadership Days, is designed for auto care professionals under the age of 40, the ACA said.
The YANG Leadership Conference will feature seven hours of education to enhance leadership skills, sharpen global perspective of the auto care industry and develop relationships with industry peers, the ACA said.
Among the educational sessions will be:
- "Your Car, Your Data, Your Choice," will ACA President and CEO Bill Hanvey.
- "The Core Values of Leadership," with John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Inc.
- "Five Trends," with Mark Seng, IHS Markit.
- "2017 Update and Outlook," with Nathan Shipley, NPD Group.
- "The Value of Networking and Finding Your Professional Mentor," a panel discussion with Ted Hughes, MAHLE Aftermarket; Jon Owens, AutoMD; and Tammy (Chaffee) Tecklenburg, Spectrum Brands—Global Auto Care.
The registration fee of $550 for ACA members and $750 for non-members includes all meals and an evening excursion on May 5, the ACA said. A detailed agenda and registration form is available online.