NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas (Nov. 7, 2016) — The Automotive Service Association and its official publication AutoInc. have announced the winners of their Top 10 Websites competition for 2016.
The winners are:
- Avalon Motorsports, Denver, Colo., avalonmotorsports.com;
- E & M Motors, Stuart, Fla., emmotors.net;
- Integrity Automotive, Issaquah, Wash., integrityautorepair.com;
- Jeff's Auto Repair, Lynnwood, Wash., jeffsauto.com;
- Metric Motors, Edmond, Okla., metricmotors.com;
- Pickering's Auto Service, Lakewood, Colo., pickeringsauto.com;
- Sargeant Service Center, St. Augustine, Fla., sargeantservice.com;
- Silver Lake Auto, Oconomowac, Wis., silverlakeauto.com;
- Ulmer's Auto Care, Cincinnati, Ohio, ulmersautocare.com; and
- Wheeling Auto Center, Arlington Heights, Ill., wheelingautocenter.com.
“Since its inception, AutoInc.'s Top 10 contest has served as a guide to help member shop owners create a site that proactively promotes their business through cost-effective digital marketing,” the ASA said in a news release.
AutoInc. judges reviewed nearly 120 website submissions this year, grading the entries on their mobile-friendliness, visual design, consumer friendliness, social media presence and other criteria, the ASA said.
A feature story on the Top 10 website winners will appear in the November/December 2016 issue of AutoInc.