LAS VEGAS (Nov. 2, 2016) — Several new products for the automotive aftermarket industry won accolades from AAPEX buyers who voted electronically on entries in nine categories.
AAPEX announced the winners of the 2016 New Product Showcase during an awards ceremony held today at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. Pre-registered AAPEX buyers voted for entries in nine categories Oct. 17-21. All entries are on display at AAPEX in the New Product Showcase.
This year's New Product Showcase winners in each category are:
- Accessories & General Merchandise: ITW Global Brands, Slime Pro-Series Super Duty Inflator;
- Appearance Chemicals & Car Care: Dupli-Color/VHT, Dupli-Color Custom Wrap Removable Coating, Neon;
- Automotive Lighting: SBI Smart Brands International (America) Ltd., Michelin Tri-Light Flashlight Series;
- Business Tools & Services: Blue Sage Software, Pacesetter Plus;
- Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: Penray Companies Inc., Catalytic Converter Cleaner 2901;
- Hard Parts: Federal-Mogul Motorparts, MOOG Complete Pre- Assembled Steering Linkage;
- Technology: MAHLE Service Solutions, SmartACX Mobile Phone App;
- Safety: Wagan Corp., FRED Light 2.0; and
- Tools & Equipment: JohnDow Industries, Tire Taxi.
AAPEX, held Nov. 1-3 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, features more than 2,200 exhibitors and about 45,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 160,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from more than 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.
AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).