LAS VEGAS (Nov. 1, 2016) — Members of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) elected their 2017 board of directors Oct. 31 during the organization's annual meeting in Las Vegas.
Stet Schanze of Gray Manufacturing Co. in St. Joseph, Mo., was named chairman for a second term, while Buck Gasner of DEKRA North America in Marietta, Ga., was elected to a two-year term as associate class representative, ALI said.
Returning members of the board for the 2017 term include:
- Jeff Kritzer of BendPak in Santa Paul, Calif.;
- past Chairman Jerome Lentz of Challenger Lifts in Louisville, Ky.;
- Stan Poweska of PKS Lifts in Ancaster, Ontario;
- Harold Yeo of TLS Lifts in Oakville, Ontario;
- Matt Webster of Vehicle Service Group in Madison, Ind.; and
- ALI President R.W. “Bob” O'Gorman.
According to ALI, the board is comprised of representatives from the North American-based vehicle lift manufacturers that are members of ALI, in addition to one elected associate class representative. ALI associate class membership is available to any North American service organization that staffs at least one ALI Certified Lift inspector.