LAS VEGAS (Oct. 21, 2016) — The backers of the Automotive Aftermarket Parts Exposition (AAPEX) in Las Vegas have organized a series of short oral presentations on technology this year that they're promoting under the “Let's Tech” banner.
The Let's Tech program is designed to focus attention on technology in the automotive aftermarket, the organizers said, in the form of 20-minute “TED Talk”-type presentations that will be given on the hour every hour that AAPEX is open.
This new feature will showcase many of the technology products and services that are having an impact throughout the supply chain and in the day-to-day business of retailers, warehouse distributors (WDs) and automotive service professionals, according to AAPEX.
Attendees can expect to see technology products, including vehicle telematics solutions, mobile payments, inventory optimization tools, cloud computing and solutions to improve the customer experience for today's digitally connected drivers.
The presentations will be held in the Upper Level Lobby, near the AAPEX TV Lounge. AAPEX runs Nov. 1-3 at the Sands Expo Center.
Presentations scheduled so far include:
- What you need to know about telematics and emerging vehicle technologies — Mitchell 1
- How electronic steering will change your business — CRP Automotive
- The NVH vibration diagnosis smartphone app — Vibrate Software
- VehicleMRI - OBD2 vehicle inspections in an instant — DENSO
- The ABCs of CDC — ZF Services
- The SmartWasher® Bioremediating parts washing system — CRC Industries Inc.
- Smart e-Solutions for AAG value chain — APA Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Don't get your ADAS kicked, let's tech and tour — Seyfer Automotive and AASA
- The New Product: TPG 100 digital pressure gauge — Bartec USA L.L.C.
For a complete schedule, visit the AAPEX website. AAPEX is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).
For more information, visit www.aapexshow.com or e-mail: [email protected]