MCHENRY, Ill. (Oct. 11, 2016) — Raybestos Brakes, a Brake Parts Inc. brand, has launched a line of truck and medium-duty brake pads, developed for use by fleets in everyday heavy-use situations.
Raybestos called its new line the “single-source solution” for truck fleets of any size using disc brakes ranging from Class 1 hydraulics through Class 8 air disk. Features of the line include:
- Comprehensive and late model coverage;
- Designs and formulations that conform to OE fit, form and function;
- Low-fade braking for optimum safety;
- Heavy-duty performance with low dust;
- Quiet operation in extreme situations;
- All-weather stopping performance, even with heavy loads; and
- Hardware included where applicable.
“For dependable, long-wearing brake pads that provide an excellent cost per mile, you don't need to look any further than Raybestos Truck & Medium Duty friction,” said Bruce Tartaglione, senior vice president of global sales and marketing for Brake Parts. “Formulated to provide superior friction stability over a wide range of vehicle loads and brake temperatures, you can rely on Raybestos to help keep your fleet on the road.”
For class 1 and class 2 trucks, the line is designed to reduce rust jacking and bonding failure and “best-in-box” formulations specific to each application that meet or exceed OE design performance, Raybestos said.