WARREN, Mich. (Oct. 5, 2016) — Bosch Automotive Service Solutions has updated its OTC Encore diagnostics software, featuring enhanced vehicle information and expanded vehicle coverage.
Encore's Bravo 2.7 release improves capabilities for technicians, adding more tests and vehicle coverage while making the tool faster and more responsive, the company said.
The software release includes TPMS updates and improvements to tests for diagnosing various issues with Ford, Chrysler and Toyota vehicles. In total, the release increases coverage for 642 new systems and 2,314 new vehicle-ECU combinations.
Additional Encore software enhancements include:
- ABS functional tests for many 2000-2005 model-year vehicles;
- Tire pressure reset tests for many 2000-2005 vehicles;
- Throttle position tests for many 2005-2009 vehicles;
- Tire type/pressure selection tests for many 2011 vehicles;
- EVAP tests for numerous Ford and Toyota models; and
- DEF tests for 2013-2015 Chrysler vehicles.
Encore software updates include global OBD II coverage in Spanish.
More information is available online.