MONROE, Mich. (Sept. 20, 2016) — Tenneco Inc. has expanded coverage of its Monroe ride control products, adding 49 part numbers to its line of shocks and struts.
The new part numbers include 40 Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies, extending the line to a broad range of additional late-model North American and Asian nameplate applications, Tenneco said.
Applications now covered by the Monroe Quick-Strut offering include:
- 2012-14 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 3.0L, FWD (front)
- 2012-13 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2.4L, AWD/FWD (front)
- 2011-14 Chrysler 200 3.6L sedan (front)
- 2010-13 GMC Terrain 3.0L, AWD/FWD (front)
- 2010-14 GMC Terrain 2.4L, AWD/FWD (exc. 19-in. wheels, front)
- 2002-03 Mazda Protege 5 (rear)
- 2009-10 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L, FWD, manual (exc. GT, front)
- 2009-10 Pontiac Vibe 2.4L GT, manual (front)
- 2009-10 Toyota Matrix XRS, manual (front)
- 2009-10 Toyota Matrix FWD, auto (exc. XRS, front)
Tenneco also introduced Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies for 2007-09 Honda CR-V (rear); 2007-10 Hyundai Elantra (exc. touring, front); several Subaru Forrester applications, model years 1998 through 2008; 2004-07 Toyota Highlander 2.4L and 3.3L; 2006-07 Highlander 3.3L Hybrid (front); 2007-10 Toyota Sienna (FWD, seven passenger, front); and 2004-09 Toyota Prius (front) models.
According to Tenneco, Monroe Quick-Strut assemblies were the automotive service industry's “first complete, ready-to-install strut assemblies.” The products are precision-engineered, assembled, fit-checked and tested on each corresponding vehicle model to verify that they will help restore proper ride height and OE style ride and handling.
Each Quick-Strut assembly features a premium OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; premium upper spring seat; application-engineered coil spring; premium boot and bumper kit; and a high-quality upper and lower spring isolators. The assemblies are offered with Tenneco's 90-day satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
More information about Monroe's ride control products can be found on the company's website.