LAS VEGAS (Aug. 24, 2016) — The American Trucking Association has announced its list of speakers for its Management Conference & Exhibition (MCE), scheduled for Oct. 1-4 in Las Vegas.
Among the featured speakers at the MCE are:
- John Bozella, president and CEO of the Association of Global Automakers;
- Andrew Card, former White House chief of staff;
- Diane Swonk, founder of DS Economics;
- Kent Lindner, senior vice president and chief operating officer of consumer risk analytics at Bank of America; and
- Scott Darling, administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Other speakers at the MCE will include pollsters Peter Hart and Neil Newhouse; Josh Switkes, president and CEO of Peloton Technologies Inc.; Sean Waters, director of compliance and regulatory affairs for Daimler Trucks North America; Michael Roeth, executive director of the North American Council for Freight Efficiency; and Jude Hurin, administrator of the management services and programs division of the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles.
Registration for MCE can be done online.