ANN ARBOR, Mich. (Aug. 15, 2016) — Registration is available for the seventh Rubber Modified Asphalt Conference, to be held Nov. 2-3 at the Sheraton in Ann Arbor.
The Scrap Tire Research and Education Foundation Inc., the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA), the ACS Rubber Division and Rubber Pavements Association are hosting the event.
Among the speakers slated to appear are:
- John Sheerin, responsible for environmental, regulatory and legislatives issues relating to end-of-life tires for the RMA;
- Richard Champion, Western area sales manager, CEI Enterprises;
- Redmond Clark, president, Asphalt Plus L.L.C.;
- Brian Egan, materials and tests division Director, Tennessee Department of Transportation;
- Robert Elmouchi, environmental quality analyst, Michigan Department of Environmental Quality;
- Kevin Kennedy, HMA operations engineer, Michigan Department of Transportation;
- Theron Roschen, municipal service manager, Interwest Consulting Group; and
- Jeffrey Smith of Cactus Asphalt.
Cost is $350 per person for the one-and-a-half day conference.
For more information or to register, click here.