STEVENSVILLE, Md. (Aug. 11, 2016) — Stertil Group's Stertil-Koni brand will continue its sponsorship of National Lift Week to help promote safety, efficiency, durability and environmental sustainability throughout the lifting industry.
Stertil-Koni also has partnered with the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) to contribute to the cost of ALI's online course, “Lifting It Right.” In doing so, Stertil-Koni's contribution will provide a 50-percent discount on the first 80 copies of the program purchased.
There is a limit of one per customer and five per company; the offer begins Oct. 3. Those wishing to qualify for the discount are encouraged to call ALI at 607-756-7775.
This year's National Lift Week is planned for Oct. 3-8.
“Advancing vehicle lift safety is mission number one for the Automotive Lift Institute,” said Bob O'Gorman, president of ALI. “Operator training is a key element of the vehicle lift industry's safety equation.”
Entering its third year, National Lift Week is designated for recognition of the industry's best vehicle lifting practices as related to safety, efficiency, durability and environmental friendliness. This year's line-up of events includes live product demos, hands-on briefings and educational updates associated with the entire range of heavy duty vehicle lifting systems.
Similar to last year, each day of National Lift Week will focus on a particular vehicle lifting system or attribute. Stertil-Koni will contribute to each initiative for 2016:
- Mobile Column Monday: Communicating the attributes and benefits of portable, mobile column lifts;
- Two-Post Tuesday: Featuring the benefits of two-post vehicle lifts;
- Wireless Wednesday: Demonstrating the benefits of wireless vehicle lifting systems, rather than interconnecting communications cables;
- “Earthy Thursday”: Providing educational material about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifting;
- Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: Exploring lifting systems that provide “wheels-free” lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service; and Safety Saturday: Presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification, the Automotive Lift Institute's Certified Lift Inspector Program and the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.
“It is an honor to once again sponsor National Lift Week and help showcase the very latest advancements in vehicle lifting safety, features, environmental stewardship and ongoing performance,” said Jean DellAmore, president of Stertil-Koni. “The week-long event is a powerful way to raise awareness about safety, best-practices and the importance of ALI lift certification and ALI's Lift Inspector Certification Program.”