BETHESDA, Md. (July 28, 2016) — The Import Vehicle Community, a segment of the Auto Care Association (ACA) formerly known as the Auto International Association, is accepting nominations for its 2016 Import Product and Marketing awards.
The awards, which honor companies for their programs benefiting import nameplate cars and trucks, are open to all exhibitors at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), the ACA said. Award winners will be announced at a press conference at the next AAPEX Nov. 1, and will be honored at an awards luncheon Nov. 2, it said.
This year's awards, according to the ACA, include:
- Overall import aftermarket product or product line;
- New product or product line;
- Performance product, accessory or performance fluids;
- New repair tools;
- Problem solver;
- Packaging of a Product;
- Merchandising/advertising of a product;
- Print or electronic catalog of a product line;
- Website presentation of products; and
- Social media campaign.
Entries received by Sept. 15 will be included in pre-AAPEX publicity, and those received by Aug. 31 will get early bird fee discounts, according to the ACA.
For entry forms and awards criteria are available online.