BOWIE, Md. (July 18, 2016) — The Tire Industry Association has announced 12 candidates for four three-year positions on the TIA Board of Directors.
The candidates are:
- Bruce Besancon, Alliance Tire Americas, Wakefield, Mass.;
- Anthony Blackman, Atlantic Tire & Service, Cary, N.C.;
- Joseph Henmueller, Automotive Maintenance & Repair Association/Motorist Assurance Program, Arlington Heights, Ill.;
- Mason Hess, Purcell Tire, Tucson, Ariz.;
- Ed Jones, JS Products, Las Vegas, Nev.;
- Adrian Leu, BKT Tires Inc., Brentwood, Tenn.;
- Dan Nothdurft, Tires Tires Tires, Sioux Falls, S.D.;
- Jim Pangle, Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alberta;
- Brian Rigney, Dill Air Controls, Oxford, N.C.;
- Craig Wallick, Goodyear, North Canton, Ohio;
- John Zentz, Hunter Engineering Co., Bridgeton, Mo.; and
- Stu Zurcher, Strategic Alliance Group Inc., Indianapolis, Ind.
Current TIA members with voting rights can view the nominees' photos and biographies and cast their ballots online.
TIA also has mailed election materials to its primary contacts at eligible TIA member companies, the association said. Members may fax their ballots to 301-430-7283 or mail them to TIA; the deadline is Sept. 1.
TIA will announce election results in mid-September and install the new board members at the TIA Annual Meeting Oct. 31 at the Tropicana Las Vegas, the association said.