BETHESDA, Md. (June 13, 2016) —The Auto Care Association has elected five new members to its board of directors, effective July 1.
The new directors are:
- Guy Andrysick, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.;
- Brad Kraft, Hopkins Manufacturing Corp.;
- Steve Bearden, U.S. International Marketing Services Inc.;
- Donna Wagner, Federated Auto Parts; and
- JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts.
For 2016-2017, the ACA Executive Committee will include:
- Chairman: Michael Klein, Las Colinas Investments LLC;
- Vice Chairman: Mark Finestone, AutoZone Inc.;
- Treasurer: Todd Hack, Gates Corp.;
- Secretary: Cal Wilkins, tascosalesreps;
- Vice President: Scott LeProhon, NAPA;
- Vice President: John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Inc.;
- Vice President: Jim Dykstra, Dytech Auto Group;
- Vice President: Bill Maggs, National PRONTO Association; and
- Past Chairman: Rick Jago, Jago and Associates.
Returning board members in 2016-2017 include:
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products;
- Mike Fitzgerald, Innova Electronics Corp.;
- Frank Frederick, Schrader International;
- Marty Gold, Gold N' Brown Consulting;
- Eugene Han, O'Reilly Auto Parts;
- E. Fletcher Lord, Replacement Parts Inc.;
- Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams;
- Josh Meyer, Robert Bosch LLC;
- Sherri Rains, Technical Chemical Co.;
- Don Reimondo, HDA Truck Profile;
- Randall Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast; and
- Scott Webb, Pilot Automotive.