NORCROSS, Ga. (June 9, 2016) — Mighty Distributing System of America's “Team Mighty” will participate in the Atlanta Tour de Cure for the third consecutive year to raise money to fight diabetes.
Team Mighty will be riding in this year's event, taking place June 11, with a goal of besting the $8,000 it raised during last year's race.
“We are committed to ride and raise money in this inspirational event, not only because 29 million people in the United States have diabetes, but because we personally know some of them and want to do something about it,” said Carmen Strickland, captain of Team Mighty.
The parts and systems distributor said the following individuals and businesses are supporting its efforts this year through donations:
- Mighty franchisees Blair Smith, Sharman Lemon and David Kimball;
- Ron Pasquale and Tim Craig — R/T Performance Marketing;
- David Walworth and Brad Ragland — REMA TIP TOP;
- Steve Milton — Integrated Supply Network Inc.;
- ECP Inc.;
- Royal Purple L.L.C.; and
- Mighty corporate personnel.
Those interested in making a donation to Team Mighty's participation in the 2016 Atlanta Tour de Cure can do so by clicking here.