BETHESDA, Md. (June 6, 2016) — The Auto Care Association (ACA) has issued the 2017 editions of its Digital Auto Care Factbook 2017 and the Digital Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2017.
Among the features of the new editions are:
- An updated summary of “Key Economic Indicators 2012-2016;”
- The latest summary of “Key Issues” and “Business Confidence Index;”
- An extended industry forecast through 2019 by IHS Automotive;
- An updated program distribution summary;
- A global automotive aftermarket review by Jeffries Group L.L.C.;
- An updated hybrid vehicles summary;
- A recap on the AAPEX “Aftermarket Dynamics” education session;
- An updated global registration summary by IHS Automotive; and
- New insights on the Chinese automotive aftermarket by Technomic Asia.
The Lang Annual section includes sales volume analysis of 80 key products, service market product volume by major type of service outlet, DIY product volume by major type of service outlet and the number of jobbers in the U.S. and by geographic area.
The Digital Auto Care Factbook is $350 per copy to ACA members, $1,500 per copy to non-members. The Digital Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual is $795 per copy for ACA members and $2,495 per copy for non-members.
To order these publications, visit the ACA's website or call the Bethesda-based trade group at 301-654-6664.