AKRON (May 23, 2016) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
The Tire Business “Top Read Stories” e-newsletter — with the 12 most read stories of the prior week — is mailed to subscribers every Saturday. To sign up, click here.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are some of the dozen that drew the most interest:
- 3 Michelin tires named Consumer Reports top picks.
- BLOG: Sears has lost shareholders much of their investment.
- Bridgestone wins design infringement suit.
- Monro's next growth target: commercial.
- •Small biz groups pan new overtime regs.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].