ARLINGTON, Va. (May 11, 2016) — The Automotive Service Association (ASA) held its 2016 annual meeting April 25-27 at which the trade group installed its new board.
The meeting was held in Arlington April 27 in conjunction with ASA's Lobby Day on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. During that event association leaders and members visited with elected Congressional officials and senior staff members about legislative and economic issues that impact the automotive industry.
The three-day annual meeting, which opened with a welcome party for attendees sponsored by Federated Insurance, an ASA Sponsored Benefit Provider, also included open and closed board meetings, affiliate directors' meetings, luncheon and networking events. Following the meeting, the chairman and board members were sworn in for the 2016-2017 year, with ASA's new board members beginning their terms at the close of the annual meeting.
Serving the second year of their two-year terms on the board are:
- Donny Seyfer, chairman, Seyfer Automotive, Wheat Ridge, Colo.;
- Roy Schnepper, chairman-elect, Butler's Collision, Roseville, Mich.;
- Darrell Amberson, immediate past chairman, LaMettry's Collision, Minneapolis;
- Ed Cushman, general director, C&H Foreign Auto Repair, Spokane, Wash.; and
- Scott Benavidez,collision division director, Mr. B's Paint & Body Shop, Albuquerque, N.M.