MONTEREY, Calif. (April 8, 2016) — The Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI) has selected the lineup of industry leaders to take part in its Heavy Duty Discussion Group at ToolTech 2016, taking place April 25-28 in Monterey.
Snap-on Inc.'s Tom Kotenko will moderate the discussion panel, which takes place April 26 from 1-3 p.m. Featured on the panel will be:
- Larry Lovejoy, senior technical adviser, technology, strategy & architecture, Cummins Inc.;
- Mike Hasinec, vice president of maintenance support, Penske Trucking;
- Philip Aiello, senior project manager, corporate automotive engineering, United Parcel Service Inc.;
- Marc Karon, president, Total Truck Parts Inc.;
- Dave Scheer, President of Inland Truck Parts;
- Jeff Wurster, Senior Manager, Technical Support, Hino Motors Sales USA Inc.; and
- Roland Kingsbury, service development engineer, Isuzu Commercial Trucks.
For more information on ToolTech 2016 and to register for the conference click here.