BETHESDA, Md. (March 30, 2016) — Ten young auto care industry professionals have won $1,100 scholarships to attend the Auto Care Association (ACA) Spring Leadership Days May 5-7, according to the Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG) and the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA).
The scholarships to the conference, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs, Fla., were awarded through the ACA Next Step Program co-administered by YANG and the AWDA, the associations said.
The scholarship winners are:
- Blake Butler, Parts Authority;
- Cotter Collins, Standard Motor Products;
- Mark Devlin, Cardone Industries;
- Kelly Mancier, Auto-Wares;
- Steve Nelson, tascosalesreps;
- Valentine Oldham, Openbay;
- Adam Redling, Babcox Media;
- Ryan Stuver, CRP Industries/CRP Automotive;
- Ruben Vasquez, Tenneco; and
- Olivia Whitehurst, Global Parts Distributors.
The Next Step Program offers future auto care industry leaders the opportunity to experience how the association and various aspects of the auto care industry work, according to the ACA. The 2016 scholarship winners will also attend the first YANG Leadership Conference, which is held during the Spring Leadership Days, the association said.
For more information about the YANG Leadership Conference or to register for the event, go to the organization's website.