AKRON (March 3, 2016) — Myers Industries Inc.'s Myers Tire Supply subsidiary has relaunched its website.
The revamped website of the distributor of tools, supplies and equipment to the tire service market recently went live, offering an “enhanced user interface, new resources, solution driven content and an updated e-commerce experience” as well as an improved shopping experience, according to Akron-based Myers.
The e-commerce portal allows customers to shop a broad selection of products, compare similar products, review invoices and track shipments, Myers said. It also features five different ways to add products to a shopper's cart including:
- An Order Pad option for customers who know the item number and quantity they need;
- A My List feature for customers who order the same items regularly;
- An Excel spreadsheet upload option for customers who keep a running list of items they need;
- A reorder feature for customers who need to replenish supplies quickly; and
- A traditional online shopping experience for customers who like to search and compare items.