WASHINGTON (Feb. 29, 2016) — The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is hosting a webinar March 2 on dealing with Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.
Interested may participate free of charge by registering with the NFIB on its website.
Kevin Kuhlman, director of legislative affairs at the NFIB, will host the webinar.
Among the topics the federation expects to address are:
- Which taxes were delayed and what will the impact be for small businesses?
- What are the employer mandate mechanics and compliance responsibilities for small, midsize, and large businesses?
- What are some of the recently prohibited practices for employee benefits and how can changes be made to come into compliance?
- What other deadlines exist this year?
- What is the forecast for further changes and relief in 2016?
- Mr. Kuhlman is responsible for managing NFIB's House of Representatives lobbying and advocacy team. He joined the NFIB in 2011 after working with Congressman Peter Roskam, R-Ill., concentrating on healthcare, labor, education, and small business issues.
For those who can't attend the Webinar, the NFIB is offering to email an on-demand version to those who request it.
On-demand webinars are available online, anytime at NFIB.com/webinars.