NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Feb. 12, 2016) — The American Trucking Associations (ATA) has released the schedule for its first-ever ATA Executive Leadership Forum.
The event will kick off the group's Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) Annual Meeting and Transportation Technology Exhibition in Nashville Feb. 29.
Jim Hebe, senior vice president of North American sales operations at Navistar Inc., will be the luncheon speaker at the event, the ATA said.
Other speakers — including top executives from such major industry firms as Transplace Inc., Marquette Transportation Finance and C.H Robinson Worldwide — will discuss such topics as:
- Differentiating Your Trucking Company in a Competitive Marketplace;
- Purchasing Power: Financing, Corporate Cards and Group Buying Leverage;
- The Pros and Cons of Cloud Computing;
- Improving Business Processes Among Fleets, Dealers and OEMs; and
- The Evolution of Truck Safety.
The forum will conclude with the opening of the TMC Exhibition at Nashville's Music City Center, which will continue through March 3, according to the ATA.
For more information, visit the TMC website.