WASHINGTON (Feb. 4, 2016) — Goodyear debuted four truck and three consumer tires at its North American dealer conference in Washington, D.C., last week, including new SKUs of its Eagle, Wrangler and Kelly Edge lines.
The new tires are:
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3, a premium, ultra-high performance summer tire;
- Wrangler TrailRunner AT for on- and off-road performance in rough conditions;
- Kelly Edge HP, a value-oriented high-performance tire;
- Fuel Max RSA, a radial truck tire for regional/long haul fleets that operate mainly on-highway;
- Endurance WHA, Goodyear's longest-lasting waste-haul tire and a companion matching WHA retread; and
- Endurance RSA, an all-around truck tire for regional and urban delivery applications.
The Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3's combination of asymmetric tread pattern and “grip-boosting” tread compound helps deliver “commanding traction and precise handling” in both wet and dry conditions, Goodyear said.
The tire, which is OE on the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, is available in six sizes now and 19 sizes by year-end 2016, ranging from from 205/40R17 to 285/35R22.