ST. LOUIS (Nov. 17, 2015) — A wide variety of automotive industry experts will speak at the Automotive Service Association's (ASA) second annual Safety Inspection Forum Dec. 2.
The forum, which will be held at Hunter Engineering headquarters in St. Louis from noon to 4 p.m., is designed to raise awareness about the importance of periodic vehicle inspection programs to motorist safety and, according to the ASA, to develop strategies to preserve inspection programs nationwide.
In addition to the ASA, co-sponsors include the ASA-Midwest and the Missouri Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP-MO).
The list of speakers includes:
• Doug Wolverton, Hunter Engineering;
• Paul Meyer, Michigan State Highway Patrol;
• John Heselmeyer, Texas Department of Highway Safety;
• Lester Elder, Missouri State Highway Patrol;
• Paul Rehbein, Missouri State Highway Patrol;
• Jade Winfree, U.S. Government Accountability Office;
• Steve Hoskins, Motor Vehicle Bureau, Missouri Department of Revenue;
• Ben Steinman, AAA-Midwest;
• Mike Moehlenkamp, AASP-MO; and
• Joe Battista, Parsons Engineering.
The forum, which includes lunch, is free, but those who wish to attend must register on the ASA's TakingTheHill website.