WASHINGTON (Oct. 19, 2015) — The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is holding a free webinar on Oct. 21 on “Buying a Franchise: Due Diligence Reduces the Risk.”
The webinar, scheduled to run from noon to 1 p.m. EDT, is being moderated by Dan Citrenbaum, described by the NFIB as a “franchise coach” with more than 30 years' experience in advising small business owners and managers. He is affiliated with The Entrepreneur Option, a Philadelphia-based consultancy focused on entrepreneurship.
Among the topics to be addressed are:
- Why should I own a business?
- What are the ways to become a business owner?
- What are the pros and cons of owning a franchise?
- What financing options are available?
- How do I determine the right path for me?
To register, go to the NFIB's website.
The NFIB said interested parties unable to listen in live can register for an on-demand version that will be available a few days after the live event.
On-demand webinars are available online, anytime at NFIB.com/webinars.