BOWIE, Md. (Sept. 10, 2015) — The Tire Industry Association (TIA) and Federated Mutual Insurance Co., TIA's preferred provider of business and workers' compensation insurance, will co-sponsor a webinar, "Got Talent?", on Sept. 16.
The one-hour webinar starts at 2 p.m. EDT and is free to all TIA members, the association said. Robin Taylor Symons, co-managing partner of Gordon & Rees L.L.C. and an expert in legal counsel and advice to small and mid-size employers, will host the presentation, TIA said.
Among the topics of the seminar will be:
- How to attract and keep good talent;
- How to work with and manage millennials;
- How to work with and manage older workers;
- How to work with and manage millennials and older workers at the same time; and
- Universal ideas for engaging, managing and motivating your workforce.
Those interested in participating can register for the webinar online.