BOWIE, Md. (Aug. 18, 2015) — The deadline for Tire Industry Association (TIA) members to vote in the 2015 TIA board of directors election is fast approaching.
TIA members with voting rights have until Sept. 1 to vote in the election, which will place four individuals onto the association's board for three-year terms. The following are nominees for the board:
- Alpio Barbara — Redwood General Tire Pros, Redwood City, Calif.
- Michael Baggett — Yokohama Tire Corp., OTR Division, Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.
- Eugene Beck, Jr. — Beck Tire International, Kansas City, Mo.
- Harvey Brodsky — Retread Tire Association, Pacific Grove, Calif.
- Kelly Brown — Brown's Parkrose Tire Factory, Portland, Ore.
- Dave Crawford — The Hybrid Shop, Gainesville, Va.
- David French — Travel Centers of America L.L.C., Oak Grove, Mo.
- Robert Frick — Myers Tire Supply, Columbia, S.C.
- Scot Holloway — Bartec USA L.L.C., Sterling Heights, Mich.
- Keith Jarman — AME International, Brooksville, Fla.
- Ed Jones — JS Products, Las Vegas
- Jim Pangle — Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alta.
- Jon Schadl — K&M Tire, Delphos, Ohio
- Stu Zurcher — Strategic Alliance Group, Inc., Indianapolis
Current TIA members with voting rights can view the nominees' photos and biographies and cast their ballot online by clicking here.
TIA said election materials were mailed to the primary contacts at all eligible TIA member companies in July. Ballots may also be faxed to 301-430-7283 or mailed to TIA's office in Bowie.
Election results will be announced in mid-September, with the new board members taking office on Monday, Nov. 2, TIA's annual meeting at the Tropicana Las Vegas during the Specialty Equipment Market Association Show.