LAS VEGAS (Aug. 3, 2015) — Organizers of the Automotive Aftermarket Parts Expo (AAPEX) have released the AAPEX 2015 Mobile App.
It is designed to provide attendees with a variety of useful features for this year's upcoming show, which takes place Nov. 3-5 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
The free app, sponsored by ZF Services, can be downloaded via the AAPEX website or from Apple's App Store and Google Play. Features include:
- Exhibitors, searchable by company, product category and brand;
- An interactive floor plan with company descriptions, booth locations and a “Locate Me” feature for easy navigation;
- A schedule with AAPEXedu sessions and descriptions;
- A planner function for users to set up a personalized itinerary;
- A new products section with all entries in the AAPEX New Product Showcase;
- A custom “My Notes” section;
- Social media links for up-to-date AAPEX discussions; and
- A walking map of the show floor.
AAPEX, which is co-owned by the Auto Care Association and the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association, is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, 50 AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 targeted buyers in 2015.