WAYNE, N.J. (July 29, 2015) — With the 2015 baseball season in mid-stride, Hankook Tire America Corp. is hoping to hit a home run with its new “Great Hit” mail-in rebate program for consumers.
Beginning Aug. 1, consumers will have the chance to save on the purchase of six of Wayne-based Hankook's most popular passenger and light truck tires. Those purchasing four qualifying Hankook passenger or light truck tires from an authorized Hankook dealer up to Sept. 30 are eligible for a mail-in rebate of up to $100. The rebate forms will be available for download Aug. 1 from the tire marketer's website.
Products qualifying for the “Great Hit” mail-in rebate offer include:
- Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (Pattern Code: K120) — $80 rebate on Hankook's ultra-high-performance summer tire for passenger cars. It incorporates “a sophisticated sidewall design and an advanced tread pattern design for high speed stability, improved braking performance in wet and dry conditions, and better wear resistance,” according to the company.
- Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 (Pattern Code: H452) — $60 rebate on the all-season ultra-high-performance tire with an asymmetric tread pattern and featuring a four channel rib design for efficient water evacuation and an advanced silica rubber compound “to offer impressive wet handling and braking,” Hankook said. The tire also has a straight rib block design applied to the outside of its contact patch to help prevent unwanted road noise and increase cornering grip, while multiple 3D kerfs and carving edges provide improved winter condition traction. The Ventus S1 noble2 offers a 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
- Hankook Optimo H727 (Pattern Code: H727) — $50 rebate on the premium touring all-season tire designed to provide drivers with a quiet, composed ride, the company said. It comes with a 100,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 SUV (Pattern Code: K117A) — $100 rebate on Hankook's new tire that “combines performance, durability and lower rolling resistance.” Its multiple tread radius profile “provides impressive handling performance,” according to the company, with a tread design that ensures enhanced performance in high-speed driving conditions along with a triple-layered tread block that maintains traction performance as wear progresses.
- Hankook Dynapro HP2 (Pattern Code: RA33) — $60 rebate on the firm's new light truck/SUV/crossover touring all-season tire developed for “drivers looking for year-round, on-road performance.” Hankook said it is designed “to combine excellent ride comfort, long wear and low rolling resistance to promote vehicle fuel economy,” while also delivering all-season traction in dry, wet and wintry conditions.
- Hankook Dynapro HT (Pattern Code: RH12) — $50 rebate on this tire for light trucks, vans and SUVs that Hankook said offers improved all-season traction and lower rolling resistance for improved vehicle fuel economy and longer treadwear. The Dynapro HT is backed by a 70,000-mile limited treadwear warranty in its P-Metric sizes.
Shawn Denlein, senior vice president of sales, said the mail-in rebate promotion “provides consumers a terrific opportunity to purchase a set of quality Hankook tires at a very reasonable price.
“Great Hit leverages our successful sports marketing program and continues to engage consumers year after year.”
More information about the promotion is available on Hankook's website, on its Facebook page. and via Twitter.