BOWIE, Md. (July 14, 2015) — The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has announced a slate of 14 candidates for four three-year positions on its board of directors.
Those candidates are:
• Michael Baggett, Yokohama Tire Corp., OTR Division, Santa Rosa Beach, Fla.;
• Alpio Barbara, Redwood General Tire Pros, Redwood City, Calif.;
• Eugene Beck Jr., Beck Tire International, Kansas City, Mo.
• Harvey Brodsky, Retread Tire Association, Pacific Grove, Calif.;
• Kelly Brown, Brown's Parkrose Tire Factory, Portland, Ore.;
• Dave Crawford, The Hybrid Shop, Gainesville, Va.;
• David French, Travel Centers of America L.L.C., Oak Grove, Mo.;
• Robert Frick, Myers Tire Supply, Columbia, S.C.;
• Scot Holloway, Bartec U.S.A. L.L.C., Sterling Heights, Mich.;
• Keith Jarman, AME International, Brooksville, Fla.;
• Ed Jones, JS Products, Las Vegas;
• Jim Pangle, Fountain Tire, Edmonton, Alberta;
• Jon Schadl, K&M Tire, Delphos, Ohio; and
• Stu Zurcher, Strategic Alliance Group Inc., Indianapolis.
The official ballot and biographies of the candidates can be found at on TIA's website.
Election materials have also been mailed to TIA's primary contacts at all eligible member companies, the association said. Ballots may be mailed back to TIA at its headquarters in Bowie or faxed to 301-430-7283.
The voting period ends Sept. 1, TIA said. The new board members will be installed Nov. 2 at TIA's annual meeting at the Tropicana Las Vegas during the Specialty Equipment Market Association trade show/Global Tire Expo — Powered by TIA.