NACE/CARS adds celebs to show
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas (June 19, 2015) — The 2015 NACE/CARS trade show has attracted some well-known automotive professionals to this year's conference and exposition.
NACE/CARS 2015, organized by the Automotive Service Association (ASA), is a series of automotive repair industry events and co-located meetings that will take place July 21-25 at the Cobo Center in Detroit.
Those scheduled to attend this year include:
- Chip Foose, custom designer and fabricator, and star of the reality TV series, Overhaulin'. Mr. Foose will display his spraying techniques on the expo floor and meet with attendees.
- Bogi Lateiner, ASE master mechanic and star of All Girls Garage. Ms. Lateiner will meet attendees on the expo floor and will be involved in CARS panels and training sessions.
- Brad Keselowski, Detroit native and 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion, will be a keynote speaker at the NACE/CARS 2015 general session. Following the opening session, Mr. Keselowski will greet attendees on the expo floor at the PPG booth.
- NHRA Funny Car Champion John Force and NHRA top fuel racer Brittany Force will be the keynote speakers at the ASA Celebration of Excellence. This event will take place at the GM Heritage Museum the evening of Wednesday, July 22.
- KC Mathieu, paint specialist, shop owner and star of Fast N' Loud with Gas Monkey Garage. Mr. Mathieu will perform spray demonstrations on the expo floor and meet with attendees.
- Jon Kosmoski, founder of House of Kolor and refinish consultant. Mr. Kosmoski will discuss refinish techniques and new technology; he'll also spend time visiting with attendees on the expo floor.
- Stacey David, Custom builder and host of the TV series GearZ. Mr. David will visit with attendees on the expo floor and discuss new tool technology.
More information about NACE | CARS 2015 can be found at www.NACEexpo.com
or check out these previous Tire Business reports:
NACE/CARS to offer global mkt. session http://www.tirebusiness.com/article/20150618/NEWS/150619925/nace-cars-to-offer-global-mkt-session
CARS to feature Mitchell 1 training manager http://www.tirebusiness.com/article/20150605/NEWS/150609933/cars-to-feature-mitchell-1-training-manager
CARS to hold service repair forum http://www.tirebusiness.com/article/20150514/NEWS/150519945/cars-to-hold-service-repair-forum
SIGN UP FOR NEWSLETTERS
Do you have an opinion about this story? Do you have some thoughts you'd like to share with our readers? Tire Business would love to hear from you. Email your letter to Editor Don Detore at [email protected].