WASHINGTON, D.C. (April 8, 2015) — The Auto Care Association (ACA) will host its “State of the Auto Care Industry Forum” on April 29 at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce headquarters in Washington.
ACA President and CEO Kathleen Schmatz will provide opening remarks at the event, which will start at 9 a.m. and run until noon.
Other scheduled speakers include:
• Chandra Brown, deputy assistant secretary for manufacturing, U.S. Department of Commerce, who will discuss “Global Automotive Trade and Investment Opportunities;”
• Michael Waltrip, NASCAR driver and team owner, who will speak on the “Role of Auto Care Industry in Motorsports;”
• Camille Kielty, president, enterprise automotive and industrial sales for United Parcel Service, speaking on the “Relationship Between the Auto Care Industry and the Logistics Industry;”
• John Nielsen, manager director-automotive engineering, AAA Inc., talking about “Telematics, the Connected Car and Motorists;” and
• Behzad Rassuli, vice president-market intelligence, ACA, who will deliver a “State of the Auto Care Industry” report.
More information about the event is on the ACA's website.