QUINCY, Ill. (March 25, 2015) — Titan International Inc. plans to hold its annual stockholders' meeting on Thursday, June 4.
The company said the meeting will begin at 11 a.m. Central Time that day at Titan Tire Corp. of Union City in Union City, Tenn.
Under consideration, according to Quincy-based Titan, will be:
- Election of Anthony L. Soave as a director to serve for a three-year term and until his successor is elected and qualified;
- Ratification of the selection of Grant Thornton L.L.P. as Titan's independent registered public accounting firm for 2015;
- Approval of the reincorporation of the company from the state of Illinois to the state of Delaware;
- Approval of a non-binding advisory resolution on executive compensation;
- A stockholder proposal regarding declassifying the company's board of directors; and
- Other business that may come before the annual meeting or any adjournments or postponements.
Titan said its board of directors fixed the “record date” to be the close of business on April 8. Only those stockholders whose names appear of record at the company's close of business on that date — as holders of record of Titan common stock — are entitled to receive notice of and to vote at the annual meeting or any adjournments. With the proxy statement sent to shareholders, Titan also included a copy of its annual report, including Form 10-K for the year ended Dec. 31, 2014.
Whether or not a stockholder attends the meeting, Titan urged all to complete, sign, date and return the proxy card each received.