MIAMI (March 16, 2015) — The Latin Auto Parts Expo has organized a half-day business conference to complement the trade show scheduled for June 18-20 in Panama City, Panama.
The expo at the ATLAPA Convention Center provides manufacturers and distributors direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean OEM, replacement parts, aftermarket parts, automotive remanufactured parts and tuning markets, the show organizer said.
The business conference, set for the morning of June 19, features six speakers:Topic: “The Value of Joining a Program Group for Latin America” — 8:15- 8:30 a.m.
- Daniel Moroles, sales and market development manager, Auto Value (Aftermarket Auto Parts AllianceInc.)
Topic: “Main Management Skills in the Aftermarket Sector.”
- Kristel Perry, marketing services coordinator, Auto Value — 8:30 - 8:45 a.m.
- Mandy Aguilar, regional vice president, The Parts House — 8:45 – 9 a.m.
- Roberto Delfin, manager, market development – Latin America, NAPA (Genuine Parts Co.) — 9:15- 9:30 a.m.
Topic: “Power Tool Innovations”
- Charles Hung, president and general manager, ACDelco Auto & Equipment Tools/Durofix — 9:30 – 9:45 a.m.
- Frank Flores, aftermarket manager national sales manager: Mitsubishi Engine North America Inc. — 9:45– 0 a.m.
Show organizers previously announced that race driver Helio Castroneves — dubbed Team Penske's “elder statesman” who currently is ranked second in the IZOD IndyCar Series — is scheduled to make a guest appearance at the expo. He will be signing autographs and taking photos during the expo in Hall A of the ATLAPA Convention Center from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on June 18.
More information about the show and agenda is available on the expo's website.