Through its Wyakin Wounded Warrior Academy, the foundation provides:
- A multi-faceted mentoring program (up to five mentors per Wyakin Warrior).
- Professional Development – monthly seminars given by leaders in business, government and other professional fields.
- Financial support (complementing the GI Bill or Vocational Rehabilitation) for up to 60 months.
- Community Service project – To demonstrate opportunity and ability to become servant leaders and role models.
- Robust networking designed to facilitate job placement.
- Annual, proactive follow up to monitor physical, emotional and professional status (Wyakin Warrior for Life).